If you need help for this product, Here is Leave a message or by Online Support.
- Place of Origin:Shandong China (Mainland)
- Color:Medium Brown
- Brand Name:Lovestlacewigs
- Material:Human Hair
- Net Weight:0.25 kg
- Lace Wig Type:Full Lace Wigs
- Model Number:FFL-037
- Hair material:100% indian hair
- Hair color:#4
- Hair length:20 inch
- Cap constuction:french lace with stretch material in the crown
- Cap size:medium size
- Cap color:medium brown
- Hair texture:natural straight
- Hair density:120% medium density
- Hair style:Free style
- Baby hair:Yes
Indian Remy Full Lace Wig Wholesale
1. Products Specification
(1) Hair Material: 100% human hair products,Indian/Chinese/Malaysian/Brazilian virgin hair
(2) Hair texture: natural straight(deep wave, water wave, deep curl, jerry curl, tight wave, natural straight, kinky straight, kinky curl, yaki, yaki straight etc.)
(3) Hair Length:6"-24"
(4) Hair color: single color, mixed color, highlight color, streaks color, two-tone color etc.
(5) Hair density:80%-180%
(6) Hair style: free style, with photo from customer and other.
2. Lace cap
(1) Cap construction: full lace with stretch ear to ear, full lace with stretch in the middle, lace front, silk cap, thin skin around perimeter etc as our design or arrange as the customer demand pic style.
(2) Lace Material: 100% high quality Swiss lace/French lace.
(3) Lace color: Transparent, light brown, medium brown, dark brown, and black.
(4) Cap size: small, medium, large and customer measurement.
Front to Nape
Ear to ear forehead
Ear to ear over top head
Temple to temple round back
Nape of Neck
(5) Baby Hair: Around the perimeter or without.
(6) Knot: bleached knots, single knots, double knots are available.
How Do I Wash My Wig?
- Fill your sink basin with cool water.
- Add a capful of synthetic wig shampoo and blend in. Never use regular shampoo on synthetic wigs! If the wig has picked up the odor of smoke or other strong odors, you may add a teaspoon of baking soda to your basin, and blend in.
- Gently swish the wig or piece in the water for about 30 seconds to a minute until the wig is saturated. Gently scrub the front of the wig cap, where it meets the forehead until clean.
- Leave the wig soak in the wig basin for about 15 minutes
- Empty the wig basin of water and rinse the wig or piece in cool water. It is very important to use cool water on curly wigs, as warm water will over-relax the curls of wigs.
- Gently squeeze excess water oout of wig. Do not rub or twist your wig.
- Spread the wig out on a thirsty towel and leave in a ventilated area to dry overnight. You should spray on a little leave-on wig conditioner, when you start the drying process.
- When the wig is entirely dry, and not before, re-style the wig gently. We recommend a wig pick and not a brush or wig brush. Shaking and fluffing by hand is your best starting point for wig styling. We offer good quality wig shampoo and conditioner for our customers. Do not use regular shampoo. It is too strong even for human hair wigs.
- Follow the same first seven steps as above using lukewarm water instead of cool, and the manufacturer's prescribed wig shampoo and conditioner for your human hair wig.
- Wigs may be set in rollers if desired and placed under a dryer or left overnight to dry at your disgresssion. A hot curling iron may be used on human hair wigs. We offer human hair wig conditioner and shampoo for our customers.
How often should my wig be washed and styled?
Wash your piece as little as possible. Think of it like a fine cashmere sweater. Picking up odors and "hat" stains on the cap at the forehead, are reasons to consider giving your wig a bath. Depending on the wig's environment, this will vary from every 12 wearings to every 25. Use your eyes and nose to determine this. But as you can see, you wash your wig very rarely. If you wear a wig every day, it's a good idea to have a back-up wig, so you won't be "wig less" for washings.
You mini-style your wig every time you wear it, but with your fingers and a wig pick and very gently, If knots have accumulated at the ends a straight or slightly wavy wig, pick apart the knots by starting near the end of the hair and working your way back to the top, using a little spray-on leave-on wig conditioner/de-tangler as you do.(We offer this product:email us)
Can I use a blow drier or curling iron on my wig?
Synthetic wigs =No blow drier!! Excessive heat will melt or frizz the plastic in your wig's Kanikelon fibers. Don't even think about it.
Some recommend a lukewarm curling iron for re-setting the curls in a curly wig. Here is a better method.
- Pin the wig or piece to a styrofoam head or "block" so you can work on it.
- Select rollers of the proper size to re-set your wig's curls. Wire mesh rollers are best.
- Wet the entire wig with lukewarm water and set the curls. Use perm papers, which you can get at a beauty supply house or wig salon, to protect the ends of the wig hair. Use plenty of rollers with a little hair in each for best curly wig results.
- Take the pinned up wig to the sink basin. If you have a spray nozzle at your basin it is best to "spray" the hottest tap water on each set curl for about 3-4 seconds. This process, relaxes the wig hair without damaging the wig like a curling iron.
- When you are done relaxing all the wig's curls, immediately spray each curl, in approximately the same order as you "relaxed" them with icy cold tap water. You can also use a mist bottle, filled with some ice and water. This "freezes" the wig's curl into a new semi-permanent curl pattern.
- Allow your wig hair to air dry overnight, and when dry, take down the rollers. Now you've re-set your wig's curls the most professional way possible. In the "old days" we used to do these services for our wig customers, for a charge. Today's wigs are so easy to care for that we recommend the above these procedures for home care. It saves money, mailing charges, and anyway this is exactly what we would do with your wig.
To Our Dear Customers:
Welcome to our store! Wish you have a happy purchase here! If you are satisfied with this transaction, please take your time to give us 5 star positive feedback .If you are not happy, please let us know before give us negative feedback.We will try our best to make you happy.
Read the details of the products carefully:
Please read the details of the products before you order.If you have any doubt of this products,please leave us a message at first before you pay.We will reply you in 1 business day.
If you would like to buy not only one wigs or hair wefts from us,donot rush to pay us until we combine the shipping for you.If you forget to ask us that,we will keep the money for you for your next purchase.
How to order:
First choose the wigs or hair wefts you like,press “buy now” button,fill out the form of your shipping address and your telephone number,then place the order and pay us.If you would like to buy more than one wig or more than one packages,please at first add them into cart and let us combine shipping for you,then you can pay us.
Our return policy:
1) Common conditions:
Please inform us your request for return or exchange within 3 days from receiving goods,if out of 3 days,we can not accept any return or exchange.
Please keep the good in their original conditions,donot wear,style,cut,wash,glue,etc.For refund or exchange,the customer need to bear the back and forth shipping fee.If the good is out of their original condition after return,we will refuse or exchange and all the loss will be afforded by customer.
2) Custom units:
If the error of fault is caused by us,please return the unit in 3 days after you have received it.If out of 3 days ,we donot accept return.Except this,our custom units normally can not be returnable.Custom units are all made according to individual not fit anyone else,so please make sure everything is exactly what you want when ordering,we are not responsible for incorrect head size,variances in color caused by monitor setting etc.
- Unit Type:
- Package Weight:
- 0.25kg (0.551lb.)
- Package Size:
- 35cm x 15cm x 15cm (13.78in x 5.91in x 5.91in)